Vibrance. Speed. Accuracy. Affordability. LTI’s lineup of exceptional equipment provides you the highest quality in the shortest time – often with substantial savings. So when you need high quality graphics printing with Water Base or UV Inks and coatings, lamination, sheets, rolls, fanfolds, print on both sides of board stock as well as the adhesive on pressure sensitive, paper, films, vinyl, clear poly, metallized or aluminum stocks… then we’re the place!
Take a peek at our production floor:
FULL IN-HOUSE PREPRESS DEPARTMENT
Kodak Flexcel NX Digital Flexographic System
- Creates photo-vibrant, natural and consistent results to degrees no one ever thought possible through the affordable process of flexography
- Capable of holding the smallest dot in the industry
- Less abrasion and more stability on long run lengths
- Click here to learn more.
Mark Andy VPM400 20” Plate mounting system
- The latest in video plate mounting technology
- A stand-alone unit with adjustable table, plate cylinder mounting rails and laser pointers
- Provides fast and accurate plate mounting
XRite L7-526 Exact SpectroDensitometer
- To verify your brand and labels match your L*a*b* and Delta values within your specified tolerances
SPEC Ink Dispensing System provides specialized color-matching and repeatability
Computerized color mixing
- and precise ink dispensing
- Makes matching your L*a*b and Delta specifications simple for all your G7 projects
Flexo- Wash Anilox Roller Cleaner
- After EVERY print job the Anilox rollers are cleaned and stored for the next job. We never print with a previously used Anilox roller. This gives you a consistent print job every time.
Continuous Run – End to End Press Department
Mark Andy Flexographic Presses
The European Flexographic Industry Association calls Mark Andy’s Performance line the “new benchmark in web flexopresses,” and we wholeheartedly agree. LTI is proud to be among the first printers in the United States to house the new Performance Series P7 20” press, among several other Mark Andy machines. Click here to learn more.
20” Performance Series P7 8 Color Press
- P7 is the high-end, efficient solution for the most complex print applications. M