Solventless Lamination: Material, Time and Cost Savings
LTI uses a film lamination process that combines solventless adhesives to enable the slitting of food-grade flexible packaging within hours of lamination. This is FDA regulation compliant and provides our customers with material, time and cost savings!
LTI's Anilox Cleaning Service includes:
- Full inspection of the roll checking for any dings, scratches, or damaged cells
- The journals, bearings, and drive gear are inspected
- The roll is cleaned with Real Cleen and left to soak for 20 min
- The roll is then placed in the Caresonic tank for the deep cycle treatment
- This process is repeated until all the cell openings are clean and free of any built-up ink or grit. It is followed by an inspection with a cellspec microscope so we know the true BCM of the roll.
- Your anilox roller will now perform to its fullest ability.
LTI makes it easy: Just ship us the rolls, we perform the procedure and ship them back!